Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Looms of Satisfaction

Each and everyone of us feels the need of something more. When the word "contentment" was released, I guess all of us where sleeping, shopping, having a cup of coffee, partying or drunk.

I guess that is how life is created. See, if their is contentment probably there wouldn't buildings or hi-definition sound systems or hi-effective drugs that could make us high for 4-6 hours.

Point is the word
"contentment" may sway both ways good or bad. GV or BV.

You have to decide and reflect when it's time to say "NO"

I have my own share of not being contented in this world.

Hmmm... my friends know this but I like cellphones. I change my phones every 3 months. Okey? kidding! 2-3 weeks the max. Why? well I find satisfaction and esteem to it.

weird? I know but hey its me. Its my satisfaction in life.


But when you get caught with problems in life, you have to adjust. Things may not be fancy as before but you still get to eat 3-4 x a day plus a starbucks venti in exchange of the "old satisfaction" that you have.

Simple satisfaction in life make you happy.
Its your choice to he happy. (Disc: I'll contradict this statement after a few blogs, trust me)

So let me ask you this as I end this write-up...
How will you be contented if there is change everyday?
How will you be contented if you seek perfection?
How will you be contented if your looking for simply something more out of life?

"Contentment refers to the neuro-physiological experience of satisfaction and being at ease in one's situation"


No comments: