Monday, July 7, 2008

Prologue at the Gates

A few years back, I can still remember how my life was.
It was simple, I'm living a happy life with my family and were having the best moments of our lives.
Malling on Saturday. Mass on Sunday. Shopping on Paydays. Booking when my parents are not at home.

Things changed a few years back.

Financial and Health problems started to occur.

Me and my family lost a big lump sum of money because of a pyramiding scheme. I already told them not to go through with it before and assured them everything is fine with our monthly income but they still insist.
And so... we lost that lump sum of money. we have to sell some properties and transfer from an A-list village going to B+ Vills

After recovering (60%) from our financial down fall. My Mother's health problem started. She has brain tumor on her frontal lobe. After the operation she didn't get her sight back. Well, technically she still have her sight but its a total Burr as she describes it.

Due to the operation we have to sell our car and other stuffs to pay for the hospital expenses etc.

After getting the money from the House and the car my Dad talked to me in private regarding a decision that I have to make.

Would it be a car (but I have to drive back and forth from GMA, Cavite everyday ) or Condo to cover for my rent expense as I live alone for the first time.

Its luxury versus life.

I chose life.

So me and my parents part ways as planned. They'll be living in Cavite and I'll be in Makati

In the middle of this story, I'm with my longest boo. Ringo.

A few months after I have adjusted living in the big polluted city me and boo decided to be together.
A lot closer. Closer. Too close.

Our relationship lived for more than a year. We were happy. contented and stable. But I guess my story doesn't have a Cinderella ending. We broke up Holy Wednesday.

Holy Thursday, I decided to go to Galera with my friends to think things over and of course.... Flirt and books!

Unfortunately, no hot sex in sand for that week for I promise my "up and coming Bf from the office" not to flirt with other guys. (I declare myself stupid at this time.... Busilak ON)

This guy from the office was the complete opposite of my Ex-bf. He propose to me in surprise in Galera with my friends help. (Video can still be seen at basol16.multiply.com)

We broke up after 2 months. Its more of "sex" than "make love", more "friends" than the relationship"

Moving on....

After my ex-bf left the condo. a friend of mine needs a place to stay. He's been my friend for 12 years and we know almost all the things that we have to know from each other.

Everything went smoothly when he transferred. Since I'm in the loom of loneliness and he has his own problems we enjoyed each other's company as friends..... (until now... will go onto that later)

After the break up, I went out as often as I can with my friend. Also met new friends and friends of their friends. Sex from different people is like candy's from the side streets of the dirty city.

It was fun.

Until...

My dad call me up and needs to talk to me. I went to Cavite to talk and he drop like a big bomb the bad news. Mama's brain tumor is back.

Sadness hovered my emotions as it slowly kicks in, but then again. life has to move on.

August 16. My friends first tried what they call the happy pill. I tried the happy pill before and stop for 3 years. I was partying with my college friends at Olive and Halo before they closed. After that day, things were now different. I didn't say that it was bad nor it was good. Let's just say a group of kids found a "new toy" to play till present.

A lot of memorable things happened. Most of the memories our caught on cam (moving and not moving) and you can visit then at my multiply site.

A lot of things had happened. Both good and bad. Funny and serious. But still at the end of it all you still ask yourself.

Am I happy with the life that I have right now? Am I living "the life?" Am I on the right track?

As "The Gates of my Eyes" open, I hope that you'll see and feel what life has to offer.

But remember... understanding is a second priority...

No comments: