Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Cutscene of Kratos




Last Friday I was on leave. It’s my father’s birthday last Thursday and I plan to treat him to a fancy restaurant. After going to the hospital, me and my dad went to Teriyaki Boy to have a soulful dinner. Before dinner I told him that “Dad, it’s your celebration hour today, let’s talk about happy stuffs okay?” Well at first he’s following what I told him but after sometime he just blurted out while eating “I wish your mom was hear with us, not lying in a hospital bed”

Truth hurts

I replied to him “Papa we have to be strong for her”

It’s actually half meant when I said “Papa we have to be strong for her”

I’m not strong; I’m weak and out of bullets.

After the dinner I went to my friend’s office to meet him up for dinner. I already took dinner so I just tagged along. While walking we bumped to another friend of ours. Anyway the two of them had coffee and CBTL while I was puffing my cigar and half listening to the endless guys stories of my friend.

After the coffee dinner, the friend that we bumped into went back to his office while my friend and I went to my place and chill out for a few hours before going to the club. I message my best friend where he is; surprisingly he’s already in the building going up our room. Around 12am to 1 we prepared and went to the Club to party and meet our other friends. Some of us drink and dance the night away, most of us bought a ticket to heaven and fly away.

I bought a ticket to heaven.

Red Gas Pump

Around 6 am we decided to go home and bought a connecting flight.

In house

Around 3:20 in the afternoon I woke up and went to the hospital to check my mother. From my place it takes 3 rides before you get to the hospital. A jeepney, a bus and another jeepney ride. When I was in the bus I check out the weather and it was perfectly fine, after a few minutes it rained so hard. I don’t have anything with me to protect me from the rain. When I got out of the jeepney I ran towards the hospital all drenched up. I check my phone and my Ipod if it’s wet, well it is but not broken. Seeing my mother the second time for the week makes me wonder how strong my mother is. Imagine this, she has brain tumor and her need two operations plus the fact that she is in a ward with a lot of people who has the same problem worse than she has. It has been 3 weeks and she never cried even once. I’m proud of my mother and I hope she can get over this problem after the operation is finish.

After a few hours of staying with my mom, I passed out in her bed, again. So I woke up late and went home. Since I haven’t eaten for more than 24 hours I grabbed a huge dinner at a near diner with my dad. For less than 40 minutes I have been sitting twice already in comfort room. I think my stomach problem is back. It’s not LBM but it’s like LBM. Feeling so bad because of the rain and LBM I rested in my bed with my other 2 friends, soon to WED on August 08 2008. 08.08.08. I charge my phone in the kitchen for an hour or so. When I checked my phone there was a lot of messages by my friend who is looking for us and asking us to go to the Club that we went the other night. My 2 friend decided to go but I didn’t for I was tired and there is an underlying story behind the text messaging incident. As I stayed in the house I played for a couple of hours my favorite game in Play station 2: God of War (I already finish the Chains of Olympus and the one in Play station Portable), after that I took a look sleep.

Sunday was a relaxing day; I woke up around 2 in the afternoon and then went to my mother’s hospital to check her up. After few hours I went back to the dirty city and grab dinner at Seattle’s best and of course a large Frapucinno to go because I’m going to watch “The dark knight” As I walked through the isle of the cinema I found my seat. And as I sat at it I was shocked for my ex-boyfriend from Alabang is just beside my seat. I made sure that I wouldn’t look shocked. I know that he noticed me too and he was giggling. The movie was great but the feeling that your ex is just beside you and you guys are not talking but glancing every now and then is the best. Towards the end of the movie he made a moved. Of course I made the move too. We rub into each others elbows then finger tips and at the end he held hands.

“HAHAHAHAHA”

We never talked even after the movie. I walked towards the exit because I know there is no after movie humping for us.

“HAHAHAHAHA”

3 days of no work.

“Was it relaxing?”


Almost

“Was it memorable?”


Yes it was

“Was it worth it?”

It was well worth the leave.

No comments: