Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chalice of Goodness


It’s my father’s birthday today. Happy birthday daddy! Don’t ask me his age because I actually don’t know. All I know is I’m very lucky to have him in my life. If I could say, he’s the perfect father for me and for my best friend too.

Before, my dad and I were not that close. I can still remember that I was always with my grandmother and other relatives. I can’t remember anymore how we became close. Probably it’s the daughter and dad theory.

We became closer when I told him my problem with my ex-boyfriends.

He already knows that I’m gay even before it’s just that he’s waiting for me to come out.

I can still remember that exact moment.

Sigh

Can’t help but smile

To my dad, I love you so much and no matter what I will be always by your side.

“We can do this”

I love you and happy birthday!

No comments: