Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rejuvinating Potion


It has been 2 weeks since I stopped visiting the heavens.

To all those who take the pill, you know what I’m talking about. To those who don’t know anything about it… stay that way. I will be a hypocrite if Ill be saying that I’m going to stop taking the pill. I just simply miss the bonding and the joy the drug brings. Like they say in the commercial “Once you pop, you can’t stop”

And I can’t stop

Addict

Of course with all the things that I have to fix plus the family problems that I have, I need to balance it out. Still take the drug but not as much as before. After all, I already had my peak of the drug.

Yeah. I did already! So stop reacting!

Right now, I’m just having fun with good old beers with grenadine and hopping to bars with different friends to see other people and see their insights in life. It’s’ surprising that dumb people aren’t’ that dumb when it comes to the realities of life.

We begin to question ourselves sometimes when were out with other people

“What am I doing here?”

“Why am I with these people?”

“What the fuck?”

It goes on and on trust me, but maybe I’m with different types of people for a reason. Not just to have fun, but also to see the good in my life. How precious my life is.

I don’t know

It’s complicated

But that what makes the world go round

Like a pill

Like a drug

No comments: