Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Debugging Matrix


What will happen to my mother after the operation?

Will the operation be successful?

What about our finances?

What will happen to me as I live this life right now?

What do I do?

Is there more to this life?

Will there be love soon?

Will I be alone forever as I grow old?

Will my friends be an instrument for me to be a successful and mature person?

Is versatility the key?

Will Rhoger find his way to success? Or he already did he just don’t know it.

Will Dj and I solve our unspoken conflict?

Will Riow know what he really wants in life?

Will JM find his way to love and balance everything with his work?

What will happen to me and my best friend?

What do they think of me?

Whew! Too many question but the answer are so few... sigh!
One last question…

Where's your head at?

No comments: