Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Silence in Goodbye

I will not tell the story in detail.

My mother past away on August 16' 2008 same day as my birthday.

I love her so much. Me and the rest of the family.

But I never notice how good she was too people until her wake and funeral.

Mom lived a happy decent life and she will remembered forever in our hearts.


"Heaven holds a sense of wonder...
And I wanted to... believe that
I'd get caught up,
When the rage in me subsides"


"I love you Mama, hanggang sa muli nating pagkikita"

I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
"I wish I could talk to you for awhile"
"I wish I could find a way try not to cry"
As time goes by
And soon as you reach a better place
Still I'll give the whole world to see your face
And I'm bragging right next to you
It feels like you gone too soon
The hardest thing to do is say bye bye


No comments: